Assess patients more confidently with the help of the new 3M™ Littmann® CORE Digital Stethoscope. This stethoscope takes cardiology analysis to the next level. Heart sound waveforms can be visualised and shared via the Eko software incorporated in to this brand new model. This collaboration has brought together two market leaders in their field to construct a stethoscope suitable for anyone wishing to utilise AI to support diagnosis and create a library of heart sounds for patients that can be recorded for future analysis.
Introducing our most advanced stethoscope yet. Now you can get everything you love about Littmann stethoscopes—superior acoustics, comfort and quality—with up to 40x amplification (at peak frequency, versus analogue mode), active noise cancellation and mobile sound wave visualisation. It’s time to listen like never before.
- Comfort, confidence
- Snap tight, soft sealing eartips conform to ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit
- Up to 40x amplification and active noise cancellation to reduce background noise
- Quickly toggle between analogue and amplified listening modes — and use the tuneable diaphragms on both sides of the double sided chestpiece to hear high and low frequency sounds
- Connects to Eko software, allowing you to visualize heart sound waveforms in real time. Plus, use AI to aid in the detection of heart murmurs. (Subscription required, learn more at ekohealth.com/ai)
- Capture, save and annotate 15, 30, 60 or 120-second recordings in the secure dashboard
- Analyse and create a library of heart sounds to monitor the progression of a disease or for education
- Share securely share recordings with colleagues
Take listening to a whole new level with the 3M™ Littmann® CORE Digital Stethoscope.