Guardian G-60D Pulse Oximeter
With the Guardian G-60D Pulse Oximeter, SpO2 saturation levels, pulse, pulse waveform and pulse bar can be viewed together on the LED colour display. The control graphics are easy to understand and follow, with simple menus for setting such as alarm levels, pulse sound and data download.
The G-60D allows the user to carry out spot-check monitoring of the patient within seconds and long-term monitoring is possible (up to 24 hours) with data downloadable to the PC for review – PC ‘Green-Heart’ software and USB cable are included as standard.
The data review function on the Guardian G-60D means you can study long-term trend graphs for pulse and SpO2 readings. Any readings outside of the normal range are colour-indicated, so you can see any events at a glance.
Key features of the Guardian G-60D:
- Excellent visual display, with all features and parameters easy to see and understand (OLED)
- Audible and visual alarms with dual alarm levels and limits adjustment for both SpO2 and pulse
- BCI-compatible probe
- PC link software Green-Heart and cable included as standard:
- Download and review stored results
- View SpO2 and pulse in real-time on your PC screen
- USB cable included
Adjustable screen brightness
- Powered by 2 x AA Alkaline batteries (not included)